Energizing group activity. Adds suspense, physical exercise, and fun.
1) Chasing activity which works best with larger groups (16-30) [Make sure people are physically warmed-up.][There are runners, catchers, and a winker.]
2) Form a circle, all facing in one direction, then sit (on ground or in chairs).
3) Every second person is designated as a catcher. Catchers watch the backs of the person in front, who are runners. Runners maintain eye contact with the winker, who is in the middle of the circle.
4) When the winker winks at a runner, the runner gets up as fast as possible and try to get away - and run a full lap. The runner behind the winker must be alert and try to catch the runner.
5) The winker keeps it moving.
APPROXIMATE TIME REQUIRED