Getting to know each other (ice-breakers).
1) Issue to each team member a sheet of paper and a different coloured pen or pencil (number of different colours is a factor affective teams sizes - different colours are helpful, but not absolutely essential).
2) Ask each person to draw a matchstick person about two inches high (representing themselves) on their sheet (landscape way around), and to write their name or autograph (legibly) beneath it.
3) Then ask the team members to move around the room among their team, asking other team members to add their matchstick images and autographs, so as to collect matchstick images and signatures.
4) While collecting images and autographs, encourage teams to discuss their interests and backgrounds, and to focus on people's names and characteristics, so as to reinforce retention of names.
1) A sheet of paper each.
2) A different coloured pen or pencil each.
APPROXIMATE TIME REQUIRED
Posted by chosen one management at 12:00 AM