Help the trainees to develop specific methods for optimizing creativity in their workplace through better management and work groups.
1) Divide group into small teams
2) Ask the teams to allocate 15 minutes to compile list of methods that might improve the way teams are used in the workplaces to produce new ideas
3) After the teams are done, have representatives of different teams share their results.
4) Lead a discussion about how to improve team management in the workplace.
a) To what extent are teams in your workplace currently successful at generating new ideas?
b) How do current team management techniques in your workplace help or hurt the creative process?
c) What kind of training might your organization provide to teach people how to manage teams better in order to boost team creativity?
1) A pen/pencil each.
2) A blank sheet paper (without lines) each.
APPROXIMATE TIME REQUIRED
The Big Book of Creativity Games, Robert Epstein, McGraw-Hill Professional.
Posted by chosen one management at 12:00 AM